Grey

2013 Fusion Hybrid Options

My dealer is not holding to the "January" time for starting the Titanium Hybrid production line. Instead, they're telling us "early spring." Judging from the misinformation I was given while waiting for my standard Fusion Hybrid, this is probably Ford-speak for"summer." Nevertheless, I'll just wait as I cannot find a comparably-equipped hybrid at any price.

I don't think so, as my guess as they delayed but only a small amount. Job 1 for the Energi was originally planned to start on Jan 7th, and now the latest I saw was Jan 21st -- this is from the Donlen fleet production site, which I take as accurate info. So then it may be possible for the Job 2 of the Fusion Hybrids to slip a couple weeks from the 7th to the 21st as well? If there are still pending Job 1 orders that need to be filled, then maybe this could push the Job 2 start to the right. But I just can't see a slip to the Spring or Summer, not from any inside info (I have zero) simply thinking of the highly competitive marketplace of the mid-size sedans, and if Mr & Mrs Consumer are planning to use their tax refund in February/March as a down-payment on a new car, it's important to have plenty of choices sitting on lots, right?