CometFlash

Soon... very soon.

Personally I couldn't possibly work around not having both my F150 and the FFH. One could not replace the other (until I can put the plow on the FFH and go to Costco for both home and office). I think the seats are far superior in the F150. Of course, the FFH gets great milage and use it when the truck is not necessary. I am fortunate to be able to have both at the same time. They have very different functions. If I was forced to pick one, I would replace the trucks engine with the FFH system! :blink:

Stone cause thats the color of a rock (tan would have worked) - ambient lighting is cool & useful, so what do you think (about everything) ?

Agreed about the seats. The headrests in my 2009 are the best ever, sooo comfy. But working in retail in a day & age when jobs dissappear without any notice, I can't even think about having both vehicles at the same time. Not unless someone has an extra 30k or so they want to send me as a Gift of Being Cash Poor. :P

Check's in the mail! :work: