Sign in to follow this  
tomm85

Ipod/Ford Sync Problem

Well, I fixed the problem of the certain albums not showing up. Apparently, I just needed to add the type of music genre to the albums that were not showing up and that fixed it. However, the other problem I haven't solved. I went to the Ford dealership and let one of their guys - who supposedly knew about this stuff - listen to a track that segued into the next one and how it cut off the ending song early and how there was a noticeable pause until the next song started.

Surprisingly, he said that's just the way the sync operates and there is nothing you can do about it. He said to check for updates for my Sync which might fix the problem. Still, I feel like if the Sync people haven't created an update to solve this problem already then I shouldn't hold my breath for one.

Is this really the way it is for everybody else? I wouldn't think so.

I had some issues with music purchased from other than the itunes store and with CDs I recorded from LPs. In both cases the syncmyitunes program fixed the problem.