ralteredstates

Sync update yet??

There hasn't been an update for the sync since 09 and that didn't do much for the system as it was. Does anyone know of an update coming since 3.1? I thought there was going to be some apps available for use with the sync system (the system that came with 2010 models, not the new ones). I keep checking at the sync site every few months and nothing shows up.

There hasn't been an update for the sync since 09 and that didn't do much for the system as it was. Does anyone know of an update coming since 3.1? I thought there was going to be some apps available for use with the sync system (the system that came with 2010 models, not the new ones). I keep checking at the sync site every few months and nothing shows up.

They're too busy trying to get MyFordTouch to work without crashing and totally disabling the radio and climate controls (only in a few vehicles - most of the rest are ok or just have minor annoyances).

They're too busy trying to get MyFordTouch to work without crashing and totally disabling the radio and climate controls (only in a few vehicles - most of the rest are ok or just have minor annoyances).

Isn't it great that Ford has essentially abandoned us early adopters of their high tech car? Sure they will fix it but there were promises about updates and new applications.

I don't think anyone has been essentially abandoned but sync sure isn't on the front burner - surprised the 2011 FFHs don't come with MyFordTouch idea.gif

I don't think anyone has been essentially abandoned but sync sure isn't on the front burner - surprised the 2011 FFHs don't come with MyFordTouch idea.gif

1 year and 3 months since last update makes me feel abandoned when it comes to sync.

surprised the 2011 FFHs don't come with MyFordTouch

It's a completely new system end to end and requires a new dash which isn't scheduled for the Fusion for another couple of years.