EGFP

Cargo Liner

Anyone know of a good vinyl cargo liner for the FFH/MMH?

Ford sells vinyl mats for the driver/passenger floor, but not a cargo liner for the FFH/MMH.

Also, anyone buy the Ford vinyl mats? Any good?

Finally, what about the Ford wiper shakers? Anyone with any experience? It could be useful where I live.

Thanks!

I've found no one on the web that makes a cargo liner for a FOMOCO hybrid.

Yes, there is a Lloyd's rubbertite cargo liner cut specifically for the hybrid. You have to find a site that allows you to specify the Fusion in general and then when you select the product it will ask for the sub model. This is where you specify the hybrid. Not all sites are setup hybrid aware. Sometimes you have to call. I think I got mine at autoanything.com

I've found no one on the web that makes a cargo liner for a FOMOCO hybrid.

When I "put it in my cart", it says I'm buying a Fusion FWD mat NOT a Fusion hybrid mat. Yes, I did select hybrid on the order page. Did you actually get a hybrid mat?

Edited by FFHdriver

When I "put it in my cart", it says I'm buying a Fusion FWD mat NOT a Fusion hybrid mat. Yes, I did select hybrid on the order page. Did you actually get a hybrid mat?

California Covers carries them, or you can get them directly from Lloyd.

Went to the website to order the cargo mat and got this message:

This item is not available for this vehicle or is currently under development. To request that we consider the manufacture of this application, please complete our Product Request Form.

Weathertech does not have the cargo mat and I placed a request for them to notify me when they do have it 7 or 8 months ago. I got the mat through AutoAnything (make sure you sellect hybrid) and it fits well. Be aware that it smells VERY BADLY. It took 5 months for the smell to lessen. You will smell it in the cabin especially in hot weather. Some have tried baking soda (don't know if it worked for them) and washing (didn't work for me). It is a strong plastic/rubber/chemical smell that some people may find highly objectionable.

Edited by ralteredstates

I think the company that makes the wiper shakers has videos, maybe youtube as well. I've never seen or heard of anyone ever getting them though, so no idea how they work in the real world.

Got a set for my F150 (for plowing) but still haven't installed. I have read that they work great at keeping the ice off but not for removing a large buildup. Easy install but just can't find the time when it's warm enough out. (I hate working on the cars when its below 30 degrees)