Sign in to follow this  
08conFusion

Magnaflow cat-back exhaust for sale $300 obo!!

Just wondering where you are located. Is that price shipped? If you can do it for 250 shipped to 48036 Ill take it. Could get get pictures?

Hey everyone, I am selling my Magnaflow cat-back exhaust off my 3.0L Fusion for $300 obo. Its been used for about 18 months and is still in great condition minus some scratches on the bottom of the tips from scraping on the ground. I will clean them up really well and ship them to anywhere in the US. Also, I am selling my stock cat-back exhaust from the car. If you are interested in that just make an offer, and i will ask you to split the cost for shipping with me because I would like to still make a little money by selling it and I can imagine shipping would be slightly expensive.

Just wondering where you are located. Is that price shipped? If you can do it for 250 shipped to 48036 Ill take it. Could get get pictures?

Ill be honest I wasnt reading everything, so let me know what the price would be to ship it as well... Im being cheap and dont want to spend alot of money lol

I'm in Virginia, I'll see how much it would cost to get it shipped but I'm pretty sure I can't do it for less than $300 shipped.

could you post a picture of the unit? I would just like to see the overall condition of everything and if everything is good I can do 300 shipped if you want.