Sign in to follow this  
rayo250

Unfixable problem

Thanks so much for that..... !! I did have the Telephone number but there are about 200 different extentions, but the Presidents is not on this list .... I had sent an email to the Loren More, but was redirected to a Larry Nurse (another VP) who "can take care of all this right away"..... and I have been stonewalled ever since.. 5 months worth.

Today I was at my Ford dealership speaking to the Service Manager, Electronics Service Manager and the Tech involved.... They have done every test and basically have swapped all parts, harness and cables with a brand new Hybrid to no avail... The new parts do not work in my car but my car's parts work in the new one... Hense, we are all now thinking some type of programming in the individualized E PROM that comes with each car.. As the Service manager said... If the main programming moves from one component to another... nothing will change or fix the problem....They have summited a request for a replacement E PROM but one that has been rewritten, not just a copy of the exisiting one as they will just get another one like the one that is in the car...When and if this will be done is unknown at this point...

The service manager has asked for a couple of weeks for a followup on this from the engineering department... If nothing comes of this.... Letters off to the CEO of Ford.

Thanks again for the info..... :)

Ray

At least it now sounds as if they're taking your problem seriously. I'm glad I could be of some help with the contact info. Good luck, again.