Sign in to follow this  
sobayimage

Glass has surface film

I’ve had my FFH a year now and the windows still show cleaning streaks especially when driving into the afternoon sun. There appears to be some special surface treatment to the glass that attracts dirt very quickly, just hours after washing. Has anyone noticed this with their FFH.

I’ve had my FFH a year now and the windows still show cleaning streaks especially when driving into the afternoon sun. There appears to be some special surface treatment to the glass that attracts dirt very quickly, just hours after washing. Has anyone noticed this with their FFH.

Are you sure this is not on the inside? Mine doesn't do this. Maybe the dealer put Thr Rain x xx%%@** on it.

Me 2. It was really bad trying to get wipers to work and not leave a uniform fog on the glass. It took an acid wash to improve it, which it did for a very short time, now it's back at it again. Bad news at night. Now, as you say, I see what appears to be streaks, very hard to describe, but it looks almost like mini fracture lines, not streaks from wiping and not removing something. It's really weird glass and I may go to the dealer and demand a replacement. If it's bad again this winter, the fog-on-glass w/ the wipers going, ESPECIALLY at night in the rain, I def will take it back to the dealer.

Noel