deo1929

2006-2009 TPMS sensors available

I have a set of used TPMS sensors I removed from a set of Milan wheels. I have not tested them yet. There are no attachment bands, but I understand people have used a couple of long stainless steel hose clamps to attach them to the rims. A set of bands is on eBay at the following link....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Lincoln-Mecury-TPMS-Tire-Sensor-Band-Strap-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3cac432cabQQitemZ260588121259QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

If anyone is interested in them, I'll sell the set of 4 for $25 plus $8 USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Paypal works for me. I have a 100% eBay seller/buyer feedback.

Contact me through the message system if you're interested.

I have a set of used TPMS sensors I removed from a set of Milan wheels. I have not tested them yet. There are no attachment bands, but I understand people have used a couple of long stainless steel hose clamps to attach them to the rims. A set of bands is on eBay at the following link....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Lincoln-Mecury-TPMS-Tire-Sensor-Band-Strap-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3cac432cabQQitemZ260588121259QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

If anyone is interested in them, I'll sell the set of 4 for $25 plus $8 USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Paypal works for me. I have a 100% eBay seller/buyer feedback.

Contact me through the message system if you're interested.

Do you still have the sensors? If so, what is your paypal info? I have a 2008 Fusion SEL and I assume these sensors will fit and work correctly?