Sign in to follow this  
docben_fusion

Stock 2010 SE Steel wheels w/ covers

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the forum but was excited to find it after I bought my new fusion. I'm getting new wheels put on it tomorrow since I couldn't stand to have hubcaps. It was cheaper to buy aftermarket wheels from the dealer than it was to upgrade to the monochrome package (and I didn't really like the interior). So the dealer is giving me the original wheels back (They are mounting the tires back on the new wheels so it's just the wheels) and I don't have any need/place to store them for long so I'm wanting to sell them. In reading the forum, I know some people were looking for a second set for winter wheels. These would be perfect for that. Anyway, if anyone would like to buy them from me or knows a good place to try to sell them, let me know. Thanks!

post-5929-12636818772_thumb.jpg

post-5929-126368188554_thumb.jpg

Edited by docben_fusion

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the forum but was excited to find it after I bought my new fusion. I'm getting new wheels put on it tomorrow since I couldn't stand to have hubcaps. It was cheaper to buy aftermarket wheels from the dealer than it was to upgrade to the monochrome package (and I didn't really like the interior). So the dealer is giving me the original wheels back (They are mounting the tires back on the new wheels so it's just the wheels) and I don't have any need/place to store them for long so I'm wanting to sell them. In reading the forum, I know some people were looking for a second set for winter wheels. These would be perfect for that. Anyway, if anyone would like to buy them from me or knows a good place to try to sell them, let me know. Thanks!

Hey i have a 2010 ford fusion se and was wondering where you got your new wheels from because i am trying to get rid of my hubcaps also?

Hey i have a 2010 ford fusion se and was wondering where you got your new wheels from because i am trying to get rid of my hubcaps also?

Actually the dealer ordered them for me from an aftermarket supplier they use. He said it was much cheaper than getting them from Ford. They were $500 mounted, using the same tires and I got to include it in the loan. Here's a link to the wheels I got. http://www.thewheelgroup.com/wheel.asp?b=1&p=241

I really like them so far and they don't look too different from the Appearance package wheel.

And I was able to sell the original wheels on Craigslist for $120. Not sure if I could have got more money but they're gone and I don't have to find a place to store them.

Edited by docben_fusion