Sign in to follow this  
bill77ocean

Hand grab bar

Interesting revelation I found on the 2010 ford Fusion, the hand grab bars in the headliner area on the car now only come on 3 sides (passengers) and not the drivers side..I watched a video on CNET of this car and I saw it on the drivers side on the video (the hand grab bars), and I went to a ford parts store today, there is a part number for all 4 sides (he even looked up the headliner, there's only one part number for)…So a question, when did ford change the design on those grab bars???, just a bit perplexed I’m over that..”like what happened to it?”

Interesting revelation I found on the 2010 ford Fusion, the hand grab bars in the headliner area on the car now only come on 3 sides (passengers) and not the drivers side..I watched a video on CNET of this car and I saw it on the drivers side on the video (the hand grab bars), and I went to a ford parts store today, there is a part number for all 4 sides (he even looked up the headliner, there's only one part number for)…So a question, when did ford change the design on those grab bars???, just a bit perplexed I’m over that..”like what happened to it?”

Maybe they figured like I do. Just what use is it. With both hands on the steering wheel I don't need it nor do I need it to get in/out of the car. Lots of cars only have 3 of them. The only useful ones I have seen/had were the ones on the windshield piller and in the case of the vehicles that had them that I owned were all 4 wheelers.

Maybe they figured like I do. Just what use is it. With both hands on the steering wheel I don't need it nor do I need it to get in/out of the car. Lots of cars only have 3 of them. The only useful ones I have seen/had were the ones on the windshield piller and in the case of the vehicles that had them that I owned were all 4 wheelers.

i tend to agree with you there,i was just wondering (like the ford parts guy) what happened is all, all my other cars have had 3 as well, but seeing that the fusion had 4, whats up is what i wondered about..and you have a black on black one..do you like your color choice??

i tend to agree with you there,i was just wondering (like the ford parts guy) what happened is all, all my other cars have had 3 as well, but seeing that the fusion had 4, whats up is what i wondered about..and you have a black on black one..do you like your color choice??

Yes I like my color as I once had a white car and after spending a 1/2 day waxing it I couldn't really tell the difference. So we tend to buy dark colors. Some people think white cars are the best as they don't show the dirt as much. I tend to not agree with that and another thing I hated with the white car was in the hot summer each time I drove it there would be tar spots on it and sometimes by the wheels it would look like mud splashed up on it. I know all cars get this but it don't show up on black. Each spring I take my cars to the local Chevy Body shop as they detail the complete car inside and out, hand wax plus you can eat off the engine when they are done and all for $149

Depends on the model. The Sport has it on the drivers side too.