jared

New Owner -- Two Questions...

I just finally received my new factory-ordered FFH after exactly a two month waiting period. Woohoo!!

I just have a few questions...

1.) I ordered the "premium floormats" from the factory, which was $50 more expensive. On the Ford website, they show the floormats that say "Fusion" on both the driver's and passenger's side; however, when I took delivery, only the driver's mat has the logo. Has anyone else ordered it this way? If so, did you get two "Fusion" mats or one?

2.) When I took delivery, the dealer gave me two keys for the car and I had a third cut (a flip key). I know that in the past, most vehicles came with a third "valet key" that lacks the remote entry module and only opens the doors and starts the engine. Did anyone receive this third key when they took delivery or is two the standard number these days?

Thanks for your help--I hope to post some pictures soon!

Mine came with only the two keys in late July. I got the non-remote at the dealers for $25. I ordered the Flip-Key from Taiwan also.

Lee

I just finally received my new factory-ordered FFH after exactly a two month waiting period. Woohoo!!

I just have a few questions...

1.) I ordered the "premium floormats" from the factory, which was $50 more expensive. On the Ford website, they show the floormats that say "Fusion" on both the driver's and passenger's side; however, when I took delivery, only the driver's mat has the logo. Has anyone else ordered it this way? If so, did you get two "Fusion" mats or one?

2.) When I took delivery, the dealer gave me two keys for the car and I had a third cut (a flip key). I know that in the past, most vehicles came with a third "valet key" that lacks the remote entry module and only opens the doors and starts the engine. Did anyone receive this third key when they took delivery or is two the standard number these days?

If you mean the "factory" rubber mats, mine both say "Fusion" on the front mats. Not the rear.

Mine came with only the two keys in late July. I got the non-remote at the dealers for $25. I ordered the Flip-Key from Taiwan also.

Lee

Okay, I guess that two keys may just be the standard these days.

If you mean the "factory" rubber mats, mine both say "Fusion" on the front mats. Not the rear.

Those must be the "all-weather" floormats.

The ones I am speaking of are called "Premium Floormats" and are available directly from the factory at the time of order. The normal ones are carpeted and have no design on them. The "Premium mats" have the word "Fusion" written on them, but in my car, only the drivers has the logo; the others are plain.

I think they dropped the valet key because there is no lock on the glove box, and the trunk can be opened with the button on the dash- so it would serve no purpose.

I think they dropped the valet key because there is no lock on the glove box, and the trunk can be opened with the button on the dash- so it would serve no purpose.

True enough.