Sign in to follow this  
jared

FFH Incentives...

I know that Ford has not been offering incentives on the FFH since its inception, but according to this article, both 0% APR and cash back are now available. Granted, the news source doesn't seem that trustworthy (look at the informal tone of the article), but it would be great if this is true!

I checked Ford's site and they still do not list any incentives for the FFH. I wonder where that news source is getting their information...

Also, is customer cash back usually available on factory orders? The fine print usually says it's for vehicles "in dealer stock."

Hope this is true. Just special ordered mine. Hopefully it applies to x-plan purchases. Won't know until it is official on Ford Site.

I'd like to know where in the HELL that author got his source from, because i've checked several sites and all of them have a disclaimer at the bottom that says *EXCLUDES FUSION HYBRID*

http://www.yourlocalfordstores.com/

Here is a link maintained by the Cincinnati Ford dealers association that lists all local incentives in our region. You can see the incentives, but none of them apply to the Hybrid. Ford's main website does the same thing as well.

If anyone here can follow up and find more information, that would be wonderful as this is all I can find.

I saw some incentives for the FFH on kbb.com. I believe it was the $500 college student cash back, $500 military, and $500 Police incentives. But did not see them on the ford site.