Sign in to follow this  
fordfever

Does the Navigator Display Pics?

I was looking at the Ford.com website and I saw the Escapge Hybrid Photo gallery. There's a picture that says it can organize photos and rip CDs. Does the Fusion Hybrid with Nav have this feature?

Thanks

There is 10Gb of storage available. You can add pics, or store/copy CDs. For pics, I think you have to go through the USB port. You may be able to link with the bluetooth. I have not dug into this yet. (except for the copying CDs)

You can load and view photos---organize would be a stretch. Loading them is a bit tricky. It's in the Sync manual, but a few are max 32 pics, <1.5MB each, file naming restrictions, finalize the CD, etc. You can edit the photos once they are in, which is nice. You can zoom, crop, etc., to fit the screen. It will randomize, but the hybrid logo tended to be more random than other photos, so I turned that function off. Want to make your significant other happy? Put their photo on there. Want to sleep on the couch? Put a random photo of some beautiful person. :lol: