Sign in to follow this  
~<Phushun>~

Side marker lights Ford Fusion 06-09

I am looking to upgrade my existing amber side-marker lights to these new clear ones that I have found on ebay. I am really interested in the clear look on the side to blend with the rest of the car.

My question is, has anyone had experience with this modification? Is it an easy removal/install? Is the fit and finish clean? Any responses will surely help.

Also, the lenses come with amber lights so that when they are "on" they will still be a little amber. Anyone know what kind of bulbs these are? I'd like to buy some white ones and I can't seem to find my owner's manual.

Thanks!

Link -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-07-08-...sQ5fAccessories

I am looking to upgrade my existing amber side-marker lights to these new clear ones that I have found on ebay. I am really interested in the clear look on the side to blend with the rest of the car.

My question is, has anyone had experience with this modification? Is it an easy removal/install? Is the fit and finish clean? Any responses will surely help.

Also, the lenses come with amber lights so that when they are "on" they will still be a little amber. Anyone know what kind of bulbs these are? I'd like to buy some white ones and I can't seem to find my owner's manual.

Thanks!

Link -

I haven't done it, but I've heard they're a BITCH to get to...just letting you know.

Thanks!

Link -

IIRC the light in the front side marker must be amber by law if you're in the USA.

I haven't done it, but I've heard they're a BITCH to get to...just letting you know.

A bitch you say? Well, guess I will have to find out. Thanks for letting me know. I still wish to know what bulb is used so I could put white ones in. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for your input.