Sign in to follow this  
Deathlok

DOES MY MP3S HAVE TO BE PURCHASED OFF ITUNES STORE TO XFER TO JUKEBOX?

my burnt MP3s on a cd do not show up in terms of song name or album or artist or anything like that. Its all shows up as unknown.

So do I have to purchase my MP3s off iTunes in order to have all that info show up in my Fusion?

my burnt MP3s on a cd do not show up in terms of song name or album or artist or anything like that. Its all shows up as unknown.

So do I have to purchase my MP3s off iTunes in order to have all that info show up in my Fusion?

When you burned your CDs there was probably a check off box that you missed to show the artist, song name etc. Go back to where you store your music on your computer and reburn them but look for those check off boxes. I am sure that's your problem. That is unless your music didnt have any of that info when you put it into your computer. Check that out and post again what you find.

When you burned your CDs there was probably a check off box that you missed to show the artist, song name etc. Go back to where you store your music on your computer and reburn them but look for those check off boxes. I am sure that's your problem. That is unless your music didnt have any of that info when you put it into your computer. Check that out and post again what you find.

You should check your MP3s with a tag editor. A lot of times that info is missing and only the file name has the info.

Just a note on the TITLE of this thread. You cannot transfer a cd of MP3's purchased from iTunes or otherwise to the jukebox. You can only transfer CDA to the jukebox. Therefore tagging the MP3's is not ALL that needs done. He will need to make sure the CD authoring software is set to write Album / Artist / Track info when he burns the CDA.

Note: CDA is different than a CD with MP3 audio files on it. CDA is what you get when you buy a cd at the store. The other is a Data CD more than likely in ISO 9660 data format.

Peter