Sign in to follow this  
sobayimage

FFH bumper decal

I like my new white tri-coat FFH so much I wanted to show the people behind me the wonderful car that was in front of them. I designed a decal for my Fusion Hybrid rear bumper about 3" x 48". If you want one for your car I’ll email you the 452 KB ai vector graphic file, at no charge, that you can take to your local “Fast Signs” or similar shop (I have no affiliation with any sign shop). For around $50 they can make you one. The lettering is a shadow design so your paint color shows through the letters and the hybrid logo. I don’t know if there is any copyright infringement of the Ford hybrid logo, so only make one for yourself. If you have problems with getting things centered and straight have the shop put it on for you. (sobayimage@netzero.com)

With the high quality of paint car manufacturers use today, the risk of fading is non-existent. The clear coat on Ford cars protect color coat below. You can check this by taking off the license plate of most any modern car you'll find the paint has not faded.

I like my new white tri-coat FFH so much I wanted to show the people behind me the wonderful car that was in front of them. I designed a decal for my Fusion Hybrid rear bumper about 3" x 48". If you want one for your car I’ll email you the 452 KB ai vector graphic file, at no charge, that you can take to your local “Fast Signs” or similar shop (I have no affiliation with any sign shop). For around $50 they can make you one. The lettering is a shadow design so your paint color shows through the letters and the hybrid logo. I don’t know if there is any copyright infringement of the Ford hybrid logo, so only make one for yourself. If you have problems with getting things centered and straight have the shop put it on for you. (sobayimage@netzero.com)

Looks nice but there is no way I'd put any decal on my cars. All that comes by it is as the paint fades around it and when the decal comes off you have one dark spot. Other thing is lots of dealers will take a few hundred bucks off of what your car is worth because they have to repaint the bumper. My sister lost $350 on her leased vehicle because they had to repaint the rear bumper. If you know anything about the plastic rear bumpers is they require a special paint that isn't cheap. I just reread your post and you have the expensive paint so I bet it will cost you at least $500 if they have to repaint your rear bumper. Good luck.

I want one for the Sport that says:

It's a 4-Door - And it's FAST!

(Not to steal any Hybrid thunder....)

That would make a great window top decal. Removable when sold for no penalty.

Jon

Why do you need to tell other people that you're driving a hybrid? I thought that's what a Prius was for......

I want people to know you don't necessary have to drive a small car to get 40+ MPG

Reply to rfruth:

And... you don't have to drive a car shaped like a doorstop to drive a hybrid, either... :hysterical2: