Sign in to follow this  
rlawson4

Ford Escape Hybrid / Mariner Hybrid Forum

I am considering getting the Escape or Mariner Hybrid for my wife. Can someone direct me to a couple of good forums to start my research. Also, anyone have any thoughts. We love my FFH. So, that is where her interest began.

I think the largest Ford Escape forum is www.Escape-Central.com. They don't have a dedicated hybrid discussion area, but there are many hybrid owners there that can provide input. BTW, my mother in law has an Escape Hybrid and loves it. They have a FFH on order so will soon be a dual Ford hybrid family.

Following these links, and then other links from there, it appears that there a number of Camry hybrid owners that think there is some kind of conspiracy at the EPA to artificially inflate the Fusion hybrid mileage numbers. I'm glad this forum has kept most of the paranoia and (for the most part) fanboy raving to a minimum. I like to hear about other peoples experiences both good and bad. I think I'll stick around here for the most part :>

Jon

This on Edmunds.com is a good place to read what owners like/dislike on the Fusion/Milan.

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f1bde29/387