Sign in to follow this  
Milan_OH

Milan MMH - Gettin' on the Band Wagon

First of let me say what a pleasure it is to join a forum where everybody is not belly aching (bitching) about their product. Maybe it’s the honeymoon effect, however, after a solid 8 months of this vehicle on the road, mostly positive comments and constructive inputs on the FFH & MMH on this forum.

I wanted (not needed) a MMH and could only find my vehicle in NYC…I live in Ohio. The dealer not only accepted my X-Plan, but I clunked a 96 Caravan as well. They had 1 more MMH & 2 FFH……IN STOCK.

Drove my Milan home on 8/17. I’ll be posting a 1500-mile review soon and watching & posting on this thread regularly.

Thanks all,

Jack in Ohio

Welcome. And I do hope that this forum ends up containing intelligent discussions of both the good and the bad. I have never purchased a perfect vehicle. If anyone finds one please let me know :>

If we end up with enough activity here I would like to eventually see an entire Hybrid sub-forum. That way we can have a rants section!

Jon

First of let me say what a pleasure it is to join a forum where everybody is not belly aching (bitching) about their product. Maybe it’s the honeymoon effect, however, after a solid 8 months of this vehicle on the road, mostly positive comments and constructive inputs on the FFH & MMH on this forum.

I wanted (not needed) a MMH and could only find my vehicle in NYC…I live in Ohio. The dealer not only accepted my X-Plan, but I clunked a 96 Caravan as well. They had 1 more MMH & 2 FFH……IN STOCK.

Drove my Milan home on 8/17. I’ll be posting a 1500-mile review soon and watching & posting on this thread regularly.

Thanks all,

Jack in Ohio