carl.kramer

Looking for 18" SAP Wheels for my 07 Fusion SE

Is anyone out there selling a set of the 18" Silver Sport Appearance Package wheels? I have been looking on craigslist and various other places on the internet but can't really seem to find much. I would like to replace my stock 16" rims that came on my SE with some 18" SAP wheels. Please let me know if you or anyone you know would be willing to part with them, wheels and tires would be nice but I am flexible. I live in the Kansas City area and I also make it to St. Louis pretty regularly if anyone in that area is willing to sell. Thanks a lot.

2715662909_84f5b87115.jpg

-Carl

Is anyone out there selling a set of the 18" Silver Sport Appearance Package wheels? I have been looking on craigslist and various other places on the internet but can't really seem to find much. I would like to replace my stock 16" rims that came on my SE with some 18" SAP wheels. Please let me know if you or anyone you know would be willing to part with them, wheels and tires would be nice but I am flexible. I live in the Kansas City area and I also make it to St. Louis pretty regularly if anyone in that area is willing to sell. Thanks a lot.

2715662909_84f5b87115.jpg

-Carl

Im sure your Ford dealer will be able to get some

I have a set for sale. I took them off my 09. They have 7610 miles on them. They also have the Eagle RSA tires (That's why I replaced them). They also include the TPM's. I will sell the whole set of 4 for $600.00 plus shipping. I live in Madison, WI. I will try to post on Craigs List for Madison, WI either tonight or Thursday. Send me a message if interested.

Here are some Pictures:

post-4514-1249524376_thumb.jpg

post-4514-1249524610_thumb.jpg

post-4514-1249524641_thumb.jpg

post-4514-1249524800_thumb.jpg

I have a set for sale. I took them off my 09. They have 7610 miles on them. They also have the Eagle RSA tires (That's why I replaced them). They also include the TPM's. I will sell the whole set of 4 for $600.00 plus shipping. I live in Madison, WI. I will try to post on Craigs List for Madison, WI either tonight or Thursday. Send me a message if interested.

Here are some Pictures:

post-4514-1249524376_thumb.jpg

Sold Today for $600.00