Sign in to follow this  
SVTman

Side Marker upgrade

Anybody have these installed on an 09 Fusion? I've heard about them before. Apparently, they make clear side marker lenses and it is supposed to look real sharp.

Can anybody tell me anything about this?

The clear side markers make it look a ton better, I have them on my 08 Fusion.

Where did you find those, side markers?

Ebay is the place i JUST got mine. LOVE THEM!!!!! I hope to be taking pics soon as I have done that, chrome bezels around fog vs the black ABS plastic, and 35% tint all around.

Ebay is the place i JUST got mine. LOVE THEM!!!!! I hope to be taking pics soon as I have done that, chrome bezels around fog vs the black ABS plastic, and 35% tint all around.

Hey how easy are they to install? I just ordered mine off ebay on Saturday. Whats the easiest way to put them on?

Hey how easy are they to install? I just ordered mine off ebay on Saturday. Whats the easiest way to put them on?

Great! I found these on ebay too and ordered them yesterday. I think they look sharp as hell. How are they to install? And I want to change out the amber bulb with a white one. What kind of bulb does it take? I don't wanna hear anything about it being illegal or whatever.

Great! I found these on ebay too and ordered them yesterday. I think they look sharp as hell. How are they to install? And I want to change out the amber bulb with a white one. What kind of bulb does it take? I don't wanna hear anything about it being illegal or whatever.

According to the 2010 OM the bulb is a clear #168 which shuld be fine for the clear lens if you don't want amber. A #194 would also work but won't be as bright.

I have them on mine too! Check out my pics! REDALRT is my user name. I highly recommend the clear if you haven't applied the tinted headlamp film or the tinted tail light film. If you have, I would go with the "Smoked" side markers, also available on EBAY. I like minge clear, PLUS, I used the "Mirror Signal Bulbs" in the headlamp housing to complete the Crystal look. Take a peek!