Sign in to follow this  
nFused

Newbie here with a simple question...Grille Removal?

Hey guys, I want to modify my grille. Is it possible to remove both the top section of fake chrome blades and the bottom part WITHOUT removing the bumper cover? If so, has anyone done it? I have found steps for removing the bumper cover but it almost appears that the grill isn't held in by much, just the top screws and push pins and maybe a screw or two behind. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any help you might have.

D

Hey nFused, how are you modding your grille? I want to have everything chrome on mine tinted to be similar to smoked chrome but have not found a way to do so. If you know a way please let me know.

Good luck in finding your answer.

I actually found a way to achieve what your looking for. There is a custom shop here in Royal Oak (suburb of Detroit) that tints headlights and other body parts using a translucent spray paint. They quoted me 350 for both head lights and tail lights. The darker you want it the more coats they spray. You should check it out. There's no reason why it wouldn't work on the grill too. the place I'm talking about is www.streetlegalcustoms.com