Ordered a Curt hitch for my 2013 FFHTi. Less than $120 via Amazon. Interestingly the Amazon site says the hitch will work on the FFH SE but not the FFHTi (my car) or Energi. My dealer says the rear bumper and exhaust for the FFH SE and FFHTi are exactly the same. The hitch is to be delivered next week and we shall see. I had a similar hitch on my old Prius that was fairly easy to install. I use the hitch only for a bike rack.

I'll bet its because the HyTi was supposed to have twin exhaust, and the hitch manufacturer is basing it on that. The Energi, not sure since it comes in SE and Titanium trims.

For a moment I thought you were going to say you pulled an airplane behind your prius. (someone actually did just that!)

Looks good! I was going to do that on the Non HyTi Ti, but decided to go a different route. Now that I know how it looks, I might consider it on mine. There is a hitch platform that I can attach my truck box to, only problem, its a 2" hitch, so would need an adapter to make it work with this hitch, but it would make traveling easier, I already know it will fit 2 large suit cases and other items.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/dee-zeereg%3B-hitch-style-mounting-kit-for-storage-boxes?cm_vc=-10005

spacer.gif

I keep my hauling duties to the Flex, though the hitch does look good on the Fusion, not too obscene, if I do take bikes somewhere(which may not be too long from now, kids are almost old enough), I would most likely use the Flex for that too.

BTW I like those rims!