Arya Singha

Collision repair costs of Ford Fusion 2010 Hybrid

I have been looking to buy a used car and am thinking about choosing a hybrid. I have searched around to see which car I feel would help in optimizing the gas I consume. I see a few Ford Fusion 2010's listed near my location. There is one I have an eye on which has a Clean title, decent mileage, and a fair price. I am going to go for a test drive tomorrow and see another one the day after. The thing I am hesitant about is the repair costs along with the fact that I am a fairly uneasy driver as I only obtained my license last year. 

I know that there is a way to drive hybrids with good use of Cruise Control to maximize mpg and I want to learn and become good at that. I am just afraid about accidents and how much it can take a toll with regards to repair given that it is a hybrid vehicle. Hybrids don't seem to be a very widely repairable car model for body shops and given their rarity, it seems that repair may need to be done by licensed people. 

Do any of you have stories of times when your 2010 ford fusion hybrids got in a severe collision? How much did it cost, and how long did it take to fix it entirely?

Moreover, how much more time do you spend every month for your Car's maintenance as compared to a Gasoline car?
Do any of you have hybrid cars that have lasted over 12 years old with over 250,000 miles and still running fine? If so, what did you do?

My 2010 FFH has about 165k miles on it and has been a great car. Accident repair costs are going to be roughly the same as a regular fusion unless you damage the battery or drive train. Maintenance and gas are less cost. Check the bottom of the rear front wheel wells for rust. And if over 150k make sure the eCVT fluid has been changed. Also need to make sure that the 10 yr battery update has been completed on the computer.