Sign in to follow this  
lewisb01

Help me out here!

So my dealership is having a hard time getting my car I ordered from another dealership.

Which was a SE with luxury package 18in wheels, moon roof, tech package and voice nav. MSRP 33,050

I found a titanium version with added moon roof, all weather floor mats and rear seat belt air bags MSRP 33,595

Other than the leather seats looking a tad different, 12 speaker Sony system, spoiler and ambient lighting is there any other differences that I'm not seeing?

SE is grey

Titanium is White

I guess I'm trying to see if it's worth the extra $545

Edited by lewisb01

In the past I've had an SE and also had a Titanium, and found that the seats felt very different. It may be a good idea to go do a butt test on each one and maybe that will help with the decision.

I agree with Jeff - I decided against the Titanium in 2013 because I didn't find the seats to be very comfortable, I liked the seats in the SE much better. You need to compare the two - drive the Titanium, more than just around the block, see if you will be comfortable on a long road trip.

I did a quick check comparing the SE + Luxury Package and the Titanium (any options or upgrades?). For the extra $545, you will get:

> Reverse Sensing System

> SYNC3

> Front Drivers Seat Memory

> Sony Audio System

> Aluminum Accelerator Pedal

> Ambient Lighting

> Aluminum door-sill scuff plates

> Rear deck lid spoiler

Good luck, keep us posted what you decide!