Sign in to follow this  
GrySql

My Dealer and Ford TV commercials

Christmas commercial? Or did the dealer leave their Christmas decorations up?

We have a neighbor that is too lazy to take his Christmas decorations down. 24/7, 365 days/year, there are those stupid swaggy, icicley looking lights all over his house. :)

I took mine down last month. :) Well I had help from the wind.

We have a city ordinance that requires home owners to take down Christmas decoration I believe by the end of January. Some people still don't care.

There should be a law however to stop retailers from putting up Christmas stuff for sale by the end of July.

Agreed, Christmas stuff should start AFTER Turkey day. It was always the traditional start of Christmas season, day after Turkey day was when the store displays were opened, now it starts in September, which is just disgusting, by the time the actual holiday comes around, I am sick of it and can't wait for it to end. Greed is what it has become, no longer the celebration of the birth of Christ, but just a 4 month long selling spree.

< Argh, stay on topic, now, No Mike Rowe? Oh wait already asked that,, how about that blonde chick he was talking to?

I ended up with a 2013 Focus SE Hatchback with a 2.0L Duratec DI TI-VCT, the 6-speed trans and 25k miles.

It shuttered and jerked on take-off like the last rental Focus did, plus it was a very noisy car in the cabin while on the road.

Same story with my 2012 Focus. It was on its third set of clutches and needed them to be replaced again. It had 41,000 miles when I walked away from it after trading it in. I have owned only one other car that was a more miserable ownership experience than this car. The transmission is deeply flawed.