hybridbear

What should we do? Should we trade up for a nicer FFH?

Ah ha! This is what I thought I remembered from reading others' posts in the past. In your HyTi can you control climate with the steering wheel buttons & right screen or just view settings? In the C-Max SEL climate is an option for that right screen but I've never paid much attention to it in the Energi.

In the HyTi with Sony the heated seats are only controlled by the touch screen?

You can change the temp and fan settings from the right screen, but nothing else.

Yep, only on the MFT can you change the seat heaters. Only on the HyTi, on the SE they were on the center stack.

So, hybridbear, are you still leaning toward rebuying an SE?

You really gonna let 28 bucks stop you from getting your dream Fusion? I say throw caution to the wind, keep your floor mats, and sign the deal! :)

Edited by SteveB_TX

I'm in the younger crowd too. It is quite nice to see others in the same boat. I work full time (biomedical research) and I also own a separate company on the side. Yes, I stay busy, but I have a lot of flexibility and still have time to enjoy life and travel. Young people that don't mind working for a living make me proud. I know far to many people that live off their parents and expect everything to be handed to them.

By what I have gathered, you deserve the 2014! :)

Thanks Erik

Also, It would be very nice to get the $1,500 black Friday deal. Mainly because everything I have seen and read says the 2014 Fusion only gets $500 off. I was only planning on receiving the $500 when I pick mine up, but certainly wouldn't complain with $1,500 instead!

Thanks Erik

From all your issues, I would look into replacing it too. I would make sure though that it was a Job2 or later build. So far(knock on wood), my Hyti has been problem free(other than a paint issue(resolved) and that damned trim piece popping up). Since your dealer that you got the car from is nothing like the one I work with, your best bet now is to shop around and find the best deal you can make.

You know what they say.

Been there

Done that

Still have the scars. However I have no regrets with the second FFH, it has been a great car so far, and will be so for a long time to come.