Adam Gilles

Plastic Piece Loose??

The 1 inch by 6 inch peice of plastic between the small window and large window on each of the two front doors keep coming loose and I have to keep pushing it back in. When I took the FFH in for the upgrade they said they fixed it, but apparently not. It is not that big of a deal, but just curious if anyone else has this issue.

hmm I knew I forgot to ask about this today. My car is supposedly ready, got the windows tinted, the DRL activated(yes they can activate them in the HyTi), the bumper repainted, and this was also on my list. Going to pick it up tomorrow after we go for a drive so I can point out the noise I am referring to in a different (Curly) post. nyuk nyuk.

Same here on wife's Energi, that piece on driver's side has been like that for months and popping it into place doesn't last very long -- but in the 5 months of ownership this is the only issue so we are not in any hurry to go back to dealer, I just have to be careful with the wash mitt to not catch on it.

Well if it didnt get it fixed, some sandpaper and 5 minute epoxy works wonders.

I found 2 cars on the lot and one in the showroom that had the same problem.

There is a replacement piece. Had it fixed and no issues since.