I signed up for the Sirius Mostly Music Plan @ $11.24 per month ($9.99 + $1.25 U.S Music royalty Fee).

It is a month to month subscription and has enough choices for me.

I had this in the 2010 until I discovered Pandora. It was ok, but nothing to spend money on anymore.

Subscription ended in her car a week ago, and as expected here is what arrived in the mail today -- the fine print at the bottom which notes "renewing automatically at the then-current price" means that I better set an outlook reminder for 5.9 months down the road and cancel and bet dollars to donuts that another letter like the below comes again a week after that.

Sirius_Mar2014_zps8da35f63.jpg

Edited by jeff_h

Wow $30? Thats high, I keep getting them for $25. The problem with Sirius is they dont take NO for an answer. I finally wound up blocking all their toll free numbers, they wouldnt leave me alone. It becomes a headache when you get so many Fords that have sirius. Heck I am still getting them for the XM I had in the Hyundai Veracruz, and I haven't owned that since 2010.

You know you have arrived and been recognized when you get your first (of many likely) offer to renew your SiriusXM.

Mine arrived yesterday and served as a reminder that I have this service. I have never used it, nor will I. I don't need or want the extra expense.

But I thought I would share with the rest of the world how special we are in Canada. We have a great offer sent to us - $4.99 MTh plus taxes and fees for three months. Yes that is correct - three months and then the regular rate is $15.99 a MTh plus taxes and fees. There is a lot of fine print there as well, but I'm not going to even try and read that. All I know is that the US gets better deals than us Canucks. Seems fair right? :censored:

There is a free trial going on for all sirius XM users. Both my cars are active too. Used the weather the other day when it was storming. I think it ends this week.