MRTK

2011 Hybrid: Leather, but not heated seats?

I just bought a used 2011 Fusion Hybrid (excited!). It came with leather seats; now, from what I've read, in the 2010/2011 models Ford always packaged "heated leather seats" as the alternative to cloth. I didn't think it was possible to have the leather seats without heat.

But the heated seat feature actually doesn't seem to be there -- no buttons are present where the seat-heat controls should be (on either side of the A/C toggles). Is this a possible option? Anyone have insight?

(Interestingly, if I pull up the Ford label based on the VIN, it lists it as though it has no add-on options at all. But the car definitely has the leather interior, 6-CD player, and rear DVD system...)

I just bought a used 2011 Fusion Hybrid (excited!). It came with leather seats; now, from what I've read, in the 2010/2011 models Ford always packaged "heated leather seats" as the alternative to cloth. I didn't think it was possible to have the leather seats without heat.

But the heated seat feature actually doesn't seem to be there -- no buttons are present where the seat-heat controls should be (on either side of the A/C toggles). Is this a possible option? Anyone have insight?

(Interestingly, if I pull up the Ford label based on the VIN, it lists it as though it has no add-on options at all. But the car definitely has the leather interior, 6-CD player, and rear DVD system...)

It might have aftermarket leather installed. My 2010 was like that, but the also added after market seat heaters and put the power switches on the seat side itself.