hybridbear

Updates and reports from dealer/Ford

Curious if there is a way to track once off the rail car. Last update is it is at the rail depot waiting transport, could be tomorrow or it could be a week from now. Now I know how y'all felt waiting those last few days!

Yep, no more than 90 minutes away for mine too.

My car arrived at the rail yard in Illinois on June 17th. Rail car was unloaded and haven't heard anything since. Seems strange that they would truck the car to columbus ohio from the Illinois rail yard. As of now the dealer says I know more than he does.

Sure they didnt transfer the rail car to a different rail line? I think CSX terminates in Chicago and its a different rail company to Ohio.

Becoming very disappointed in the dealer as they claim to know nothing. They're also low balling me on my trade in so I'm rushing to get my MDX sold before the Hyti arrives. I'll call tomorrow again and see if I can get the next rail car number. Thanks for the assistance!

Edited by dknape

Didn't see it mentioned in another thread, sorry if it's been covered already -- the Ford site now shows the Fusion as the 2014 model, base price for hybrid is $26,200 (which is what caught my eye vs the usual $27,200)

That wireless charging thing puts it in Avalon territory. That was one feature the Avalon had over the Fusion. Too bad cant get brick red with Ruby Red. Wonder what Dark Side actually looks like.