smr2112

Suggestions for Tire Shine product?

Anybody have a good recommendation for a solid tire shine product that doesn't

make them look greasy or feel greasy?

Seems like just about anything looks good for a day and then back to being dull-ish.

I have the Goodyear LS-2 and they seem to dull faster than other tires I've had.

When I wash the car I use the spray can of Armor-All tire shine, and then last week got a car of Meguiar's tire shine spray can. When I washed the car I put the Armor-all on the back and Meguiar's on the front, then the next day asked my wife to decide which was better... they both looked the same. I also have clear squirt bottle of Black Magic tire shine, that takes forever to dry and runs a lot, whereas the other cans are foaming and easier to apply.

But as for long-lasting effects - all of the the above are toast once it rains and there's a lot of water spray, and it's back to square one. But I do like the way the foams work from the time you apply it up until the time it rains and washes it all away.

There is a new product that is sprayed on like a paint and doesn't wash off like other products, but I dont remember who it is from.

...also, I get a light green can of Turtle Wax tire shine spray since it was slightly smaller than the Armor-All or Meguiar's and a buck cheaper. This was a case of you-get-what-you-pay-for, as it wasn't very good so I would definitely not get that again.