Riggo

Pricing, Haggling, Tips and Tricks

So does anyone know what the invoice price is for a red hyti with every option added except the sun roof? the dealer gave me a price of 35733 plus TTL. am I paying too much?

Titanium Hybrid with:

Driver Assist / Adaptive Cruise / Navigation / Active Park Assist - MSRP $35925 Invoice $33,026 -- most add freight to that, so make it MSRP $36.720 Invoice $33,821 (then subtract the $500 rebate = $33,321 for Invoice)... for Ruby Red add $395 ($353 Invoice) to this, forgot the color add-on.

You can do this yourself at kbb.com or edmunds.com, good luck.

Edited by jeff_h

Who here had listed pricing comparisons on the Cmax?

I made a post on that about 4-6 months ago, had done Build&Price on a C-Max hybrid and a Fusion SE Hybrid when they first appeared on the Ford B&P site, built to my desired specs the Fusion was only $1,800 more. Do a B&P comparison on the Energi models and I think there's a much larger gap, but for the SE Hybrid types it was not too far apart, at least the way I had it built.

Yeah, I want to see what the break down was on the Cmax Energi. My wife likes the Cmax better than the Fusion, and when I told her about the Energi going 20 miles without gas, she said, OOh I want one.

hybridbear also had the breakdown between the c-max Hybrid and Energi. I think his parents are looking at a C-Max Energi.

I've got a spreadsheet at home where I had the options and prices listed, when I was first comparing, will try and dig it back out.