B25Nut

Toyota Camry Hybrid vs FFH

Yes, there are a lot of points in your post that are spot on. but for the stereo, I have a keen ear for music, and can tell the difference between the two. The Sony system is far better than both, but the XLE stereo is a bit better in that it can touch on mid range and highs a lot crisper.

However, I sorely wish I had the same experience with the Fusion as you are. I had a final call from Ford, and she pretty much said, we wasted enough time on you, no problem found with the car, if you dont like driving it slow like they showed you, then dont. Oh well, Ford just made an enemy today.

I can only hope that maybe someday something breaks on the car in such a way that it actually does start to get the kind of mileage you are getting, since apparently according to Ford, nothing is broken. Weird, but that's how they see it. She really didn't care at all that I road tested another Fusion and a Cmax and had no problem getting over 40 in them.

Thanks buddy! Just have to live with it and hope for the best. I resigned myself to having a lemon, and just hoping that its a glitch that will be found and corrected soon. It still gets better gas mileage than the rest of the lineup, so there is that!

Besides, $5000 buys a LOT of gas!

I wonder which Fusion that first comment was referring to? generation behind? Um, let see, Fusion gets more MPG, check, has better styling, double check, has more options, like Adaptive Cruise, auto highbeams, check, check, and um yeah, check. OK. I think they have it backwards, Toyota has some catching up to do. Especially when the direct competition option to option to the Fusion is the Avalon, at a much steeper cost too.

Weren't me, at least not that I remember saying. I do remember saying the one I had was like going backwards, but that was then, and I am convinced the new Fusion is doing far better that Camry. So if it wasn't me, hmm maybe it was :baby:

Edited by acdii

You thinking of running for public office?

oh Hell NO, I dont have that kind of gutter mentality(at least I HOPE I dont!)