Sign in to follow this  
coach81

Looks got my attention, technology sealed the deal

RTFOM! LOL

My dealer is not acquainted with the new tech, I showed THEM how to use it. Then again, they sell more trucks than cars.

My two gripes though, the Adaptive cruise, when a car moves to the right or left turn lane and slows down, so does my car, even though its cleared. Also the Collision avoidance kicks in when someone is turning in front of me, even though they have cleared my path. I guess the front radar has a wide field of view.

However, would not give it up no matter how annoying that is. When I got so pissed at Ford that I wanted to just give this one up for a lessor car that got basically what this one does on the highway, I looked at the Focus. While the Focus would work, it was comfortable, adn did get good MPG brand new, 33 MPG in my test drive, I would be giving up all those cool tech, and decided, just not worth it. So just keeping my fingers crossed that my car gets fixed.

What I cant stand is the fact that to get the Drivers tech, you have to get the Luxury package too. I would much rather have a plain jane with the drivers stuff, the BLIS, Cross Traffic, etc, and install after market leather, and save a few grand. Oh, if you get the drivers tech, you also are stuck with MFT. BOOO Ford!