Sign in to follow this  
wazzul

Build Titanium Hybrid or Energi on website

$36,680 is what I came up with on the exact car I would order. only about a $500 difference between what mine was MSRP to the HyTi.

No available incentives when I price Hybrid Titanium.

It's possible that the plumbing has not been completed on their web site, linking things properly in the background for proper display. Try the same thing when going to the incentives section from the main Ford page, I input a zip from TX and it showed, $1,500/3 payments for Fusion, $500 for hybrid, and $1,500 for Energi.

I did some random checking for different zips to see which ones had the $1,500 for the Energi listed, only found TX and one othere (don't remember where)...so either the incentives are not all posted on the site yet, or it's a selective thing for whatever reason, don't know how often that happens. So anyone considering it would definitely want to check with their dealer first if this rebate is an arbiter on which model to choose.

I came up with $37,550 with every option and throwing in all weather floor mats lol!

You may want to think twice about getting the floor mats, be it all-weather or premium -- thread below has a pic that I took of the premium, but the all-weather mats have the same shape and to me the driver's mat is inadequate and probably better to go with an alternate solution like Husky or Weathertechs, as referenced many times here on the forum.

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/5732-premium-floor-mats-waste/?do=findComment&comment=40297

It just seems like buying a fully loaded Hy-Ti model makes the most sense.

Did you just keep off Park Assist, Navigation, or a different option?

I came up with $37,550 with every option and throwing in all weather floor mats lol!

Left the park assist off. Moonroof, driver tech, adaptive cruise, nav and a cargo net.

Mine has that and the park assist along with luxury wheels.

its a net, stretches across the back of the trunk and holds things. Thats about all I can say about it. Came with the car. Actually it was listed on the sticker, but wasnt in the car, nor were the clips. Guess someone fell asleep on the AL that day.