Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Where did you buy your Husky's ?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   MTLFusion2010

MTLFusion2010

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:22 PM

I am thinking of buying the Husky liners for my 2010 Fusion. They are not available in Canada so I must order them online.
I would appreciate your feedback regarding which online merchant did you buy them from and whether your would recommend them?

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   fusionff

fusionff

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 408 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:29 PM

I have the Husky Liners and would absolutely recommend them. They fit perfect and look great. I got them from Husky's website, I saw them cheaper on other sites, but the rear mats pictured were separate mats. I wanted to be sure that the correct mats arrived, one solid mat across the rear floor. They are well worth the money. If you have AWD, the website says the rear mats will not fit. (FYI)

http://www.huskyline...=24#ColorChange

Here are the Husky mats in my Fusion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by fusionff, 15 December 2010 - 05:31 PM.

Posted Image
07 SEL V6
Steeda STB & CAI, SCT X3
Ford Racing Springs, & more

#3 OFFLINE   Larryh86GT

Larryh86GT

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 28 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Fusion l4 SE Automatic

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:43 PM

[size="3"]I have the Husky Liners and would absolutely recommend them. They fit perfect and look great. I got them from Husky's website, I saw them cheaper on other sites, but the rear mats pictured were separate mats. I wanted to be sure that the correct mats arrived, one solid mat across the rear floor. They are well worth the money. If you have AWD, the website says the rear mats will not fit. (FYI)

I just bought a set of the Husky Liners on-line. And like you say the picture shows the rear mats as separate mats. But when I click on the installation instructions it shows them as one piece going over the hump. And also they are careful to have you designate FWD and not AWD. So I have ordered them and I'll advise.
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   Fuze-ion

Fuze-ion

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:14 PM

I purchased from: Streetsideauto.com I ahve the same ones as pictured, but in Grey. I am very happy with them. I actually use the carpeted mats inside the Liners, in the SummerTime.
http://www.streetsid...43011/#features

#5 OFFLINE   Larryh86GT

Larryh86GT

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 28 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Fusion l4 SE Automatic

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:10 PM

My Husky liners arrived. They came in a factory sealed box with the lifetime warranty. The backseat liner is the 1 piece liner that goes from side to side over the hump.

http://www.autoanything.com/

$90 and change for the front and rear liners after signing up for emails and discounts from these folks. I found if you go and add items to the cart and then exit the site it triggered 10% and finally a 15% discount emails off the 105.00 pricetag. And free shipping.

I really like these liners. They fit like a glove. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Larry

Edited by Larryh86GT, 24 December 2010 - 12:55 PM.

Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   MTLFusion2010

MTLFusion2010

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:48 AM

My Husky liners arrived. They came in a factory sealed box with the lifetime warranty. The backseat liner is the 1 piece liner that goes from side to side over the hump.

http://www.autoanything.com/

$90 and change for the front and rear liners after signing up for emails and discounts from these folks. I found if you go and add items to the cart and then exit the site it triggered 10% and finally a 15% discount emails off the 105.00 pricetag. And free shipping.

I really like these liners. They fit like a glove. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Larry

Hi Larry,
I think I should move south. $90 is a bargain. I went through the check-out with autoanything.com and could not proceed because Canadian orders must exceed $150 to qualify for shipping. They would not even quote me a shipping cost for lesser amounts.
I am looking for someone in Montreal who wants them as well so we can pool our orders.
Cheers

#7 OFFLINE   MrToesterMAN

MrToesterMAN

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:24 PM

Hi Larry,
I think I should move south. $90 is a bargain. I went through the check-out with autoanything.com and could not proceed because Canadian orders must exceed $150 to qualify for shipping. They would not even quote me a shipping cost for lesser amounts.
I am looking for someone in Montreal who wants them as well so we can pool our orders.
Cheers

im willing to buy 2 sets and we can get he discount and then i can ship you your set.

but then shipping will cost more?

Edited by MrToesterMAN, 08 January 2011 - 07:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·