Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Fog on wind shield INSIDE

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   strongline

strongline

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:58 AM

I found my fusion gets fog up inside way too often. Anybody feels it too?

Besides a light layer of fog on the whole windshield inside, on outside, there also two heavy spots near to center/bottom - looks like caused by the air that is blown out. The weird thing is that these two spot formed when my car is not running,, such as when it's parked overnight!

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Upstream

Upstream

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:22 AM

That's what happens when the humidity and temperature inside the car is higher than the outside. Turn on the defogger (with A/C) to get rid of it.

#3 OFFLINE   strongline

strongline

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:52 AM

That's what happens when the humidity and temperature inside the car is higher than the outside. Turn on the defogger (with A/C) to get rid of it.

My complaint is just that it happens triple times often than my old focus.

#4 OFFLINE   07selv6

07selv6

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:11 AM

I got in my car the other day, thought it was on the outside and when I touched the spot with my fingers it was water droplets on the INSIDE I thought this was odd, but it hasent happened since.

#5 OFFLINE   ddcasper

ddcasper

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:28 PM

I have an 06 Fusion SE, the same thing happens with inside condensation. To avoid this problem or reduce it - I turn the entire heating/cooling system dial to the off position when I park my car for the night.

#6 OFFLINE   richeyt73

richeyt73

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 2 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Fusion Sport AWD

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:38 PM

I have an 06 Fusion SE, the same thing happens with inside condensation. To avoid this problem or reduce it - I turn the entire heating/cooling system dial to the off position when I park my car for the night.

I just got my car in Nov., and the entire inside of the windshield is frosting over during the day. I've tried turning the heater/defroster off before I shut the car off, still happens. It doesn't happen at night, when the car is in the garage. I've lived in MN and WI my whole life, and I've never had a car do this. Ungodly annoying for a $32k car with 1,200 miles on it. Help!

#7 OFFLINE   Larryh86GT

Larryh86GT

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 28 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Fusion l4 SE Automatic

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:46 PM

I bought my 2011 SE l4 towards the end of November. I noticed there was excessive moisture inside the car also. I ran my A/C on hot a few times and it has since dryed off and seems normal.

Larry
Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   richeyt73

richeyt73

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 2 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Fusion Sport AWD

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:25 PM

Thanks. I'll try that.

#9 OFFLINE   MrMikeL

MrMikeL

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:32 PM

If you're bringing in a lot of snow & slush to the car, that humidity has nowhere to go unless you dry it out. So naturally it will condense on the windows.

#10 OFFLINE   bigmattmc

bigmattmc

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 5 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2014 hybrid se
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:26 AM

This happens to me. Sometimes it is so bad it drips on to the dash. I thought maybe my vent stays open when I turn the car off. It is annoying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·