Sign in to follow this  
SGM Dean

2010 Fusion Under-Dash Fuse Panel

When my wife used my Fusion today she left the lights on, and contrary to published statements, my battery went dead. Brought her Civic to her, jumped Fusion, headed home. Screen displayed, "No Phone" when phone icon depressed; and "No Aux" when pressing that button; also, no sync voice. "Chat" at syncmyride.com advised bring car to dealer. Found a fix on that community that worked. Remove "SYNC" fuse, wait 10 seconds, replace. Has anyone removed and replaced fuses from the Fusion panel? Whatever engineer decided on that location must have had it in for Fusion owners. With all the brilliant engineering that went into the Fusion, how could the designers possibly decided on that nearly inaccessible location?

When my wife used my Fusion today she left the lights on, and contrary to published statements, my battery went dead. Brought her Civic to her, jumped Fusion, headed home. Screen displayed, "No Phone" when phone icon depressed; and "No Aux" when pressing that button; also, no sync voice. "Chat" at syncmyride.com advised bring car to dealer. Found a fix on that community that worked. Remove "SYNC" fuse, wait 10 seconds, replace. Has anyone removed and replaced fuses from the Fusion panel? Whatever engineer decided on that location must have had it in for Fusion owners. With all the brilliant engineering that went into the Fusion, how could the designers possibly decided on that nearly inaccessible location?

I cannot even find the thing. Where is it? I see the airbag box, but nothing else.

Thanks!

Roger in Vermont