Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

How long are 2010-12 Fusion Hybrid Batteries lasting?

Hybrid Battery Life longevity Cost of replacement

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Sblau

Sblau

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Fusion Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2011

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:31 AM

Can anyone tell me how long I can expect my 2011 Ford Fusion's Hybrid Battery to last?

I have 130,000+ miles on my car and it still drives incredibly well.  I'm averaging 34.4 mi/gallon, getting 50,000+ miles out of Continental Purecontact  225/50 17 98V tires rotated every 6-8,000 mi..  Best tires I've ever used!

The brakes never seem to need to be replaced and this has been the least expensive car I have ever owned to maintain.

Anyhow,I really like the car, but I wonder if I should sell it before it has no perceived value due to an old battery near replacement.  It is now 7 years old, I might get $6-7.5K out of selling it now. 

However, if through your help and stories I hear these cars go until 200-250K without needing battery replacement, then I would probably drive this car until it kicks the can!  I like it that much!

Plus, the price of gas is creeping back up! $$$

Thanks,

-Saul

• bdginmo likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·