Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Good bye 2013, Hello 2017

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   djminfll

djminfll

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 954 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid Platinum
  • My Hybrid's Year:2017

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:04 PM

I was pretty active on this forum since 2013 when I was shopping for my FFH, but I haven't been around in a while. I can't believe my beautiful 2013 FFH SE is about to clock 90K miles! 100% trouble-free. I've never had the car in for anything but routine maintenance except for a software update and a recall (for a seatbelt I think?). And my lifetime average over this time is 44.2mpg. My worst fill-up ever was 39mpg, my best was 54mpg. I love this car! But with the warrantee for the hybrid components about to expire at 100K miles, it's time to replace my baby.

I considered all of the mid-size hybrids and went to drive each of them - Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata, Kia Optima, Lincoln MKZ, Toyota Avalon. But  kept coming back to the Fusion, still my favorite. 

I finally decided on the 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid in the new Platinum trim. I selected the Burgundy Velvet Metallic paint. Because of the scarcity of Platinum hybrids, I placed a factory order - still got a good deal from my salesman, the same guy from whom I purchased my 2013. Delivery is expected to be in early January. 

Does anybody know where to get a shark fin antenna in the matching color? I always meant to do it with my 2013 (Tuxedo Black), but I never did. I'd like to get the antenna before I take delivery so the dealership can install it for me.

Thanks to all, it's good to be back!

Attached File  Platinum exterior.jpg   73.6KB   1 downloads

Attached File  Platinum Interior.jpg   34.32KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Platinum Interior 2.jpg   46.5KB   0 downloads

Edited by djminfll, 27 November 2016 - 08:05 PM.

• B25Nut and Texasota like this

2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid Platinum

Burgundy Velvet

Took Ownership 09/12/2017

662937.png

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   FernMTL

FernMTL

Fusion Hybrid Member

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 140 posts
  • Region:Canada Quebec
  • Current Vehicle:2014 FFH
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:39 AM

Nice to see the love you got for those cars. Here's a link for the antenna :http://fordfusionhyb...-now-available/

#3 OFFLINE   djminfll

djminfll

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 954 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid Platinum
  • My Hybrid's Year:2017

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:55 PM

Thanks for the info! I contacted them, and they have the antennas for the 2017 models, all I need to do is provide the color code. This one will have the sharkfin for sure! 

• FernMTL likes this

2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid Platinum

Burgundy Velvet

Took Ownership 09/12/2017

662937.png

#4 OFFLINE   machoman1337

machoman1337

Fusion Hybrid Enthusiast

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 418 posts
  • Region:Canada British Columbia
  • Current Vehicle:FFH SE Ice Storm/Lexus LS430
  • My Hybrid's Year:2013

Posted 05 December 2016 - 03:26 PM

Congratulations! The Platinum is basically North America's version of the Mondeo Vignale, minus the free car washes and special service that our Euro friends get. Really beautiful interior that feels just as comfortable as any "real" luxury car.

And wow, 100,000 miles on a 2013? That's crazy! I've owned my Fusion for 2.5 years now and only accumulated 30,000 km over that period. 

• djminfll likes this

My precious: 2013 Fusion Hybrid SE Ice Storm - Luxury Package (Dune), Navigation, Tech Package, Active Park Assist, Moonroof (ugh), 18" premium painted luxury wheels. Built in July 2012, bought CPO (former demonstrator) in May 2014. 6.3L/100 km lifetime fuel economy

Current temporary ride: 2003 Lexus LS430 w/navigation and parking sensors. Bought in December 2002, selling when I graduate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·