acdii

I literally Laughed Out Loud!

Those of you who know the back story on the other FFH SE would know. The past few days my wife has had the HyTi going to and from work and around to get the kids. While she is OK at driving the car, she isn't as attentive to the nuances of hypermiling it. This morning we were able to car pool once again, and it has been cold and snowing the past few days, in fact it is the exact same weather as last January/February when I had so many issues with the BD getting such crappy MPG. After I dropped her off I was sitting at a light and just started to flip through the left hand screen and landed on the trip 2. It read 37.7. It's right where I expect it to be!

I laughed, I literally laughed out loud when I saw that. I never, not once saw anywhere near that in the other car in this weather! This morning I paid NO attention to hypermiling or trying to get good MPG, there was snow on the ground, it was 13*, and traffic in general sucked.

I still managed 40.7 MPG.

I Love my Ford HyTi!

I'm probably not the only one that feels happy for you.

I have been following the temps back home brrrr that's for sure cold.

Take care and stay warm.

Been keeping my eye out for a RR FFH, haven't seen one yet, so your car is safe. :)

Just keep clicking your Ruby Reds together and say, there's no place like home, There's no place like home.

Forgot I still have a few reminders left on my desktop

This was from the other car around January.

988806_641298159245655_1397911103_n.jpg

So you can see when my worst tank is 37.7 that I LOL,