Ric

Daytime Running lights?

Last night I called the dealer where I usually take my car for service (because it's the closest to me) which is Team Ford in NW Las Vegas, NV and the SA I spoke with said he needed to talk to his manager and he would call me back in the morning. I didn't get the phone in time when he called and he left me a voice mail saying that the shop manager told him they can't do it because it's illegal. I just smiled to myself having read that before in this forum. A few minutes later I got a TEXT from him saying that his Operations Manager told him they WILL activate the DRLs for $116. After reading here what others have or have not paid, I thanked him for the info and told him I would decide what I was going to do and let him know. Then I called my salesman at Friendly Ford where I bought the car, also in Las Vegas, and asked him if he would look into it for me. He assured me that they had turned on DRLs for other Ford vehicles before, but he would look into it specifically for my FFH and get back to me. So now I'm just waiting for him to call me back and let me know what's up. I will let you all know.

Also check with a local Lincoln dealer. They can turn them on as well.