Ric

Daytime Running lights?

Glad you finally got your wish fulfilled!

I guess if they failed so miserably on the other things there is no way they could ever figured out the DRLs.

Newer software should make it easier not harder since the MY2015 now comes with driver UI to turn on the DRLs.

$61 well invested if you ask me ( even if it shouldn't cost anything to enable a safety feature )

You have been to my dealer and had the DRL done, so you know they are good. When they tried to update the Ambient lighting on my MKT they took 2 hours the first time and neither laptop would talk to the car. Brought it back another day and finally got it to talk, yet took 1 1/2 hours to complete. When they updated the Fusion the next day, it took them the better part of the day and there were a lot of modules they had to update.

And I though doing a windows update took forever.

Most lincoln dealers are Ford dealers too. They are all essentially the same under the skin, Ford can work on Lincolns for warranty and Lincoln can work on Fords. I have both and take them to the same dealer. However that being said, if you try to use the Ford owner site to arrange maintenance, you cant choose a Ford dealer for your lincoln, or Lincoln for your Ford.

Autonation Ford in Saint Petersburg FL turned mine on for no charge after I showed them posts from this site.