Ric

Daytime Running lights?

Since you're in LA you should connect with GrySql & GKinLA as they have had great service experiences at their dealership. They have an exceptional SA who makes sure things are done correctly and treats them well. I wish I could find a dealership who's half as good as theirs!

You could always take a side trip to mine. :)

acdii,

This problem irks me so much that I'm actually considering driving out of state to get my freakin' DRLs turned on. Just where is your dealer, and are you sure that since your success, they've not succumbed to the lunacy at Ford Corporate?

Ron

Ron,

Try contacting a Lincoln dealer and ask them if they know how to turn the DRLs on. Before my Ford dealer called me back, I had an appointment with a Lincoln dealer to have them turned on for me.

Jeff

Edited by jeffo65

It would be interesting to see if a Lincoln dealer can do this. I have a 2014 MKZ-h and there is a user setting to turn the DRLs on or off in the settings>lights options. Since the MKZ has this built in, I wonder if Lincoln techs can/will drag it out of a FFH.

The Lincoln dealer by us has turned DRLs on on a number of Fusions. When I initially talked to them, they told me they can and will turn them on. Before getting to the Lincoln dealer, my SA at the Ford dealer called me and asked me to stop by. I did and the Ford dealer turned them on for me. Later I stopped by the Lincoln dealer to let them know I was able to get the DRLs turned on and that is when they told me that I could bring the FFH to them for any work and that they have turned on DRLs in Fusions before.