jfouche

Whooo Hoo!!! I received a VIN. ;)

Congratulations! I'm still waiting on mine...mine was built a week after yours...so I'm hoping for it to be here soon!

In Transit Delay- Conveyance Mechanical Failure (Union Pacific Railroad ) Nogales, AZ May-25-2010, 12:26 MT

In Transit Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX85XXXX (Ferrocarril Mexicano S.a. De C.v. ) Ramp 54, Hermosillo Asy, SO May-24-2010, 16:00 MT

In Transit Received - 08vpc (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 8F, East Brookfield, MA May-20-2010, 11:51 ET

Awaiting Shipment Released Ford Hermosillo Assembly, SO May-20-2010

That's the latest from my car. I actually found a way to track my railcar because my dealer included the railcar number in the e-mail I got from him. If anyone else has a car being shipped by CSX and you know the rail car number, you can use their TouchTrace automated tracking. The number is 1-877-744-7279, option 5, option 3.

Turns out that my car actually departed Nogales, AZ this afternoon. Planning on doing daily calls to track it from here on out! Unfortunately, no ETA yet.

It's HERE!!!!! Now, I have to pay for it.

Congratulations! Too I'm New here and I Just got my vin today. Ordered May 4th, Build week set for June 7th.

Now I Wait.. :happy feet:

Here is a VIN Decoder.

MovLabVIN2010.pdf

My car is on a train going through Indiana right now on it's way to my dealer in NY!!! I'm getting really impatient over here waiting for it.

In other good news, I found out that I don't have to pay sales tax on my car. I'm registering it in WA since I'm in the military and WA in my legal residence. Turns out that WA doesn't charge sales tax for military members when they buy a car!!! That's $2500 less than I expected pay!

It's HERE!!!!! Now, I have to pay for it.

Where's the photos of the new ride?!?!?

I'S HERE!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: I was driving by the dealership this evening and found this beauty! Window sticker had my VIN and my name!!! I'm guessing it showed up Saturday night and they didn't have a chance to get it ready for me. The rims were still covered with the protective plastic and the seats still had all of the plastic on them as well. Too bad they aren't open on Sunday...gotta wait until at least tomorrow. I took a pic with my crappy camera phone for now and I'm including it.

post-6146-127587000944_thumb.jpg

I'S HERE!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: I was driving by the dealership this evening and found this beauty! Window sticker had my VIN and my name!!! I'm guessing it showed up Saturday night and they didn't have a chance to get it ready for me. The rims were still covered with the protective plastic and the seats still had all of the plastic on them as well. Too bad they aren't open on Sunday...gotta wait until at least tomorrow. I took a pic with my crappy camera phone for now and I'm including it.

post-6146-127587000944_thumb.jpg

Congratulations!

My window sticker just showed up today. It looks like it was built on June 3rd.. I Think it will take 3 weeks to get here in Massachusetts.

MovLab :shift: :happy feet:

Congratulations!

My window sticker just showed up today. It looks like it was built on June 3rd.. I Think it will take 3 weeks to get here in Massachusetts.

MovLab :shift: :happy feet:

Mine was built May 12th and showed up on the evening of June 5th in upstate NY. So, yours should probably be about the same amount of time to get to MA. If you figure out what railcar your car is on, I've got some automated phone numbers you can use to track your car as it travels.

CSX Tracking: 1-877-744-7279

Norfolk Southern Tracking: 1-800-241-9230

Those are the two that I used to track my railcar as it moved from Mexico to NY. You should bug your dealer for a railcar number so you can keep track of it.

Mine was built May 12th and showed up on the evening of June 5th in upstate NY. So, yours should probably be about the same amount of time to get to MA. If you figure out what railcar your car is on, I've got some automated phone numbers you can use to track your car as it travels.

CSX Tracking: 1-877-744-7279

Norfolk Southern Tracking: 1-800-241-9230

Those are the two that I used to track my railcar as it moved from Mexico to NY. You should bug your dealer for a railcar number so you can keep track of it.

Hi All: I Just got my car Friday the 9 th... It took 9 weeks 2 days to Ma.... I Love this car and the 5 channel music cd's I got, sound is Awesome. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :shift: :shift: :shift: