I have been told by many that 100W bulbs will fry your wiring sooner or later. Some people have good luck with them. I decided against it and went with Silverstars.

Look into PIAA as well. They cost a bit more, and people seem (including me) have good things to say about them.

Yeh, they are installed right now, but don't plan on going anywhere tonight and swapping them back to factory in the morning. I'm still waiting on the ebay seller to respond since his description is wrong, I want either the correct bulbs or a refund.

Think this is it for ebay though. This was the 2nd pair I've purchased. Last were 55w 5000k temp color from a different seller and 3 of the 4 bulbs went out in a 2 week span. They had been on the car under 6 months. Now this, about to just break down and spend the extra money on the Silverstar bulbs, if I can find them in H11

I installed the H11 Silverstar bulbs and there was a dramatic improvement over the stock bulbs. The life span of the Silverstars is about 12 months, that's the only down side to changing them. You should be able to find them at any auto parts store. Another danger I've read about high wattage bulbs is possibly melting the outer plastic lens cover.