Sign in to follow this  
SHEEHYFORDOFRICHMOND

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Ford Sale at MSRP!

PLEASE CONTACT: JORDAN FOOKS, RYAN PULLEY, OR MATT LOVE AT

(866) 446-8790

You are viewing a new 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid! In-stock and ready for delivery! This vehicle is located at Sheehy Ford-Lincoln-Mercury of Richmond, VA.

MSRP: $31,275

OPTIONS: RAPID SPEC 501A ORDER INCLUDES WHITE PLATINUM EXTERIOR, MEDIUM LIGHT STONE LEATHER, POWER MOONROOF, SONY 12 SPEAKER AUDIO SYSTEM, REAR VIEW VIDEO CAMERA, BLIND SPOT SENSOR

722fbe7140463872003f11797c009967.jpg

723b155340463872003f11798c1999ee.jpg

723c94d040463872003f11790330f1d2.jpg

723b99d240463872003f117996162823.jpg

You can view more pictures of this vehicle by clicking here.

Thanks!

Eh, I got my 502A Silver 2010 Fusion Hybrid for 30,900

502A Triple White. 30,200.

Eh, I got my 502A Silver 2010 Fusion Hybrid for 30,900

Got my 502a in Atlantis green for $30,120 - I think there's lots of room to deal!

Got my 502a in Atlantis green for $30,120 - I think there's lots of room to deal!

We are selling the vehicle for MSRP which is a fair deal for the local market. Most dealers around us are trying to sell their Fusion Hybrid's for over MSRP. Keep in mind that Ford charges an additional $495 for the White Platinum paint.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WINDOW STICKER OF THIS VEHICLE

We are selling the vehicle for MSRP which is a fair deal for the local market. Most dealers around us are trying to sell their Fusion Hybrid's for over MSRP. Keep in mind that Ford charges an additional $495 for the White Platinum paint.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WINDOW STICKER OF THIS VEHICLE

Maybe if you would sell it below MSRP you wouldn't have to post the annoying ad on this site.

Remember every day the car is on the lot your dealer hold back gets smaller and smaller!

<snipped>

502A Triple White. 30,200.

I read somewhere else on the board where someone in the DC metro area got their FFH for way under MSRP.

emillham.. hehe, this is my first time purchasing a car. Guess I need to learn to wheel and deal a bit better.

The first dealer I went to was like this dealer, wouldn't budge below MSRP, I got discouraged. The other Ford dealer, I thought I'd get a "No" saying 31, but he seemed excited. After that I was like dammit, should have gone lower. Hindsight 20/20 etc.

:doh:

Maybe if you would sell it below MSRP you wouldn't have to post the annoying ad on this site.

Remember every day the car is on the lot your dealer hold back gets smaller and smaller!

You seemingly are a fan of Ford Fusions, being you are on this board.

He has one to sell, what's the big deal? If I had something to sell, I would certainly find fans of the product I was trying to peddle. MSRP is MSRP. If he wants it, I bet he'll get it.

If you don't like the price, don't buy it. I get a kick outta some people who spend 3 weeks driving around and countless hours at 7 dealers to save $329.32 +/-. Everything is a game for some people, others just don't really lose any sleep.

My goodness, isn't your time worth something too?

Thanks for the support. In our market, the only way to get a better deal is if you qualify for X-Plan, in which case we are glad to place an order for you.

You seemingly are a fan of Ford Fusions, being you are on this board.

He has one to sell, what's the big deal? If I had something to sell, I would certainly find fans of the product I was trying to peddle. MSRP is MSRP. If he wants it, I bet he'll get it.

If you don't like the price, don't buy it. I get a kick outta some people who spend 3 weeks driving around and countless hours at 7 dealers to save $329.32 +/-. Everything is a game for some people, others just don't really lose any sleep.

My goodness, isn't your time worth something too?

Thanks for the support. In our market, the only way to get a better deal is if you qualify for X-Plan, in which case we are glad to place an order for you.

I should add I did get X price and I don't begrudge someone getting however much they can up to msrp.

When I see a dealer adding onto msrp, including useless paint protection or other scams, I put them on my "will never deal with those ass's" list.

But that's just me.

In Dallas/Fort Worth I went to 3 dealers. The first one had 2 on lot - they were asking about $3k above MSRP. I told them I qualify for XPlan. They said no. ==> No Deal

The second dealer had 1 in stock. They were asking for MSRP but refused to accept XPlan pricing. ==> No Deal

Third dealer had 2 in stock. They readily accepted XPlan, gave me an additional discount, and gave me a very very good offer on my trade-in. ==> We bought the FFH

BTW - the first dealer has had the 2 cars on their lot for 3+ weeks now.

Some dealers will do whatever its takes to make a deal and those are the ones that will sell their cars in this tough economic environment.