peteostro

Got my FFH, LOVE IT!

Went and picked up my brilliant silver FFH on Friday. I have to say I'm loving this car. I have been driving Honda's all my life and this car easily meets Honda's quality and nice driving feel. It feels real comfortable driving, love the smart gauge, helps me drive more efficiently. Takes turns great, very low cabin noise, suspension feels nice (not to bouncy, can feel the road) the breaks are a little squishy, but you get used to them fast. Sony sound system rocks, Sync is cool. I'm happy I got the moon roof too.

The weirdest thing is turning the car on. You litterly cant even tell if the car is on, except for the green car lite in the smart gauge.

Took the car up to our parents for Easter and took them for a drive, they were also impressed. Back seats are roomy and comfortable. Got about 38-43 mpg. So far I'm very impressed and happy with the FFH.

:shift:

Went and picked up my brilliant silver FFH on Friday. I have to say I'm loving this car. I have been driving Honda's all my life and this car easily meets Honda's quality and nice driving feel. It feels real comfortable driving, love the smart gauge, helps me drive more efficiently. Takes turns great, very low cabin noise, suspension feels nice (not to bouncy, can feel the road) the breaks are a little squishy, but you get used to them fast. Sony sound system rocks, Sync is cool. I'm happy I got the moon roof too.

The weirdest thing is turning the car on. You litterly cant even tell if the car is on, except for the green car lite in the smart gauge.

Took the car up to our parents for Easter and took them for a drive, they were also impressed. Back seats are roomy and comfortable. Got about 38-43 mpg. So far I'm very impressed and happy with the FFH.

:shift:

Congratulations!!!!! When did you order yours?

I'm getting a Brilliant Silver FFH early next month (Build date 4/20) could you post some pictures so I can see what it looks like?

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy every minute :)

Congratulations!!!!! When did you order yours?

I put a deposit down on march 28th. They already had the car on order, part of the dealership allocation (each ford dealership gets one) just happen to have the options where were looking for. We were looking for the Atlantis green color, the one order was brilliant silver and it looked real nice so we went with it.

I will try and post some picks soon!

I also acquired a FFH this past Saturday and so far I am really enjoying it. I have been a Lexus guy for the past many years and still am. I traded in my 2005 ES330 for the 2010 FFH. So my quality point of reference is quite high. FFH is not quite Lexus standard as far as fit and finish is concerned but it is really good nonetheless. I am impressed. Honestly I am more excited about owning this car than I was about my Lexus IS250. Anyone who can afford to - I would highly recommend the 502A package.

My fully loaded FFH (502A pkg) is just a marvelous piece of engineering. Sync works flawlessly and Sirius Travel Link is also something that I am enjoying.

I have owned a 2nd generation Toyota Prius in the past and FFH does not rival the Prius in terms of fuel economy. I used to by able to get between 55 mpg with the Prius on average. With FFH this average is so far about 36-38 mpg. On a short 5-6 mile trip to the local Home Depot I was able to squeeze 52 mpg from the FFH. But I was using some hyper-miling techniques. But the experience of having owned the Prius is helping me out a lot in getting better fuel economy numbers.

In terms of space and driving dynamics FFH wins hands down against the Prius - as far as I am concerned.

FFH is not a sports car and so anyone expecting great acceleration will be disappointed. Those who realize what the purpose of this car is will cherish it.

In short I am thrilled with this purchase and can not recommend this more highly to anyone considering its purchase.

FFH is not a sports car and so anyone expecting great acceleration will be disappointed. Those who realize what the purpose of this car is will cherish it.

In short I am thrilled with this purchase and can not recommend this more highly to anyone considering its purchase.

I noticed this too. It is not a sports car, and 0-60 is probably 12-15 seconds. I think that's partly because I don't want to slam on the gas, which is very bad on fuel economy and she (my FFH) might get mad at me haha

I just love the look of the 2010 Fusion so much more than the 2009 and older. The 2010 grille looks menacing, while the 2009s and younger look toyish in comparison.

I noticed this too. It is not a sports car, and 0-60 is probably 12-15 seconds. I think that's partly because I don't want to slam on the gas, which is very bad on fuel economy and she (my FFH) might get mad at me haha

Yeah - you are right. I believe when one is driving a hybrid one tries to squeeze better fuel economy out of the vehicle. After all that is the point right?

I believe I read somewhere that FFH can do 0-60 in 8.5 seconds which is pretty decent.

I just dont think I, or most FFH owners, will be doing that on a regular basis i.e. lead foot acceleration.