tankheavy

key fobs BOTH not working 3 days after buying this car?

But I'm wondering, are there things that new hybrid owners (like myself) leave on, that would drain the battery? I can't think of anything, and I didn't leave any lights on...

The autolamp delay feature is configurable in you information displays. I set mine to the minimum delay possible (none?). I don't know how much of a drain that is on the LVB but I minimized it because of the same concerns you have expressed.

It was the battery. Thanks for all of the help and posts. Once I got a jump, everything was fine. It was good to know how to get into the vehicle manually, at least. I agree that the dealer probably let the battery run down, since there are only 80 miles on the vehicle... But I'm wondering, are there things that new hybrid owners (like myself) leave on, that would drain the battery? I can't think of anything, and I didn't leave any lights on...

Do you have an appointment set to visit your dealer about this, tankheavy? That's a great next step in solving this. Please keep me updated on this, and I'll check out some options.

Meagan